Amy Beth Azzarello
Executive Assistant to David Malone
“Good thoughts. Good words. Good deeds.”
– Freddie Mercury
Amy joined the Gateway Team in 2000. As the Executive Assistant to Gateway’s Chairman and CEO, she provides administrative support and is responsible for managing meetings and calendars, drafting and proofreading emails and correspondence, and managing an extensive travel schedule. Amy also prioritizes and organizes the Chairman & CEO’s substantial civic involvement and plays a Partnership Administrator role in numerous non-insurance business investments and projects.
In addition, Amy coordinates Gateway’s participation in charitable events and prepares program ads to represent the company. She is an essential team member who looks for opportunities to create efficiencies within the office. Some of the ways she is able to accomplish this goal include:
- Coordinating business meetings and various company and board events; overseeing Executives of such events and stepping in as needed to ensure success.
- Appropriately handling documents and sensitive, confidential information with discretion, diplomacy and integrity; ensuring the actions required are completed.
- Maintaining current knowledge of standard accounts payable/receivable policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Providing a welcoming atmosphere for guests and visiting clients.
Amy resides in Freedom, PA with her husband, Jason, and son Dean. She loves being outdoors, enjoys road trips, bike riding, hiking, and vacationing with her family. Fun fact: Amy loves to refinish and restore furniture for her home, visiting thrift shops and reclaimed furnishings stores in search of her next project. Her favorite undertaking so far is a 120 year old farmhouse dining table ensemble.
Education & Affiliations:
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Bachelors of Science in Hotel, Restaurant & Institutional Management
- Society of Executive Support Professionals, Member
- Holy Family Institute, Volunteer
- Freedom Area Elemenatry, PTA member