Lissa M. Sever
“Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.”
– Lou Holtz
Lissa has been a key contributor at Gateway Financial since 2005. In her role as Office Administrator, she is the “life blood” of Gateway, coordinating office facilities, operations and activities to facilitate efficiency for all other Gateway Team members. Lissa’s responsibilities include:
- Assisting team members in assembling Policy Documentation Packages for clients and their advisor team so that they have a thorough grasp on the mechanics of their policy.
- Coordinating the installation, operation, and maintenance of computer network systems with the firm’s technology vendor.
- Tracking inventory, evaluating new technologies, negotiating contracts with vendors, and developing contingency plans in case of network failure.
- Installing and maintaining other technologies, such as hardware and email encryption and telephone and voice mail systems.
- Providing daily support for computer and communication network users.
- Maintaining the Firm’s website and social media.
- Managing contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers.
- Facilitating the on‐boarding of new team members and the smooth transitioning of terminated team members.
- Supervising and coordinating the work of contractors and overall project management.
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning and catering.
- Assisting the Firm’s bookkeeper with the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Monitoring and maintaining an inventory of office supplies.
Lissa lives in Washington Township, PA with her husband Josh, her dog Dozer, and her cat Willow. She has a large, close‐knit, Italian family that dines together every Sunday, with lots of food, laughs and the latest board games. She enjoys spending time with her husband, family, and friends, going to movies, weekly ladies’ nights, and walking her dog. Fun facts: Lissa started dating her husband in 8th grade, at 14 years old, and married him 12 years later; she is one of five children.
Education & Affiliations:
- Bradford School of Business, Associates Degree with a concentration in Office Administration
- National Notary Association, Member
- Town of Export, PA, Volunteer