Executive Administrative Assistant to Beth Lang and Margaret Archinaco
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
Kayla joined the Gateway Team in August of 2021. Despite her short tenure at Gateway, Kayla has adapted quickly as an Executive Administrative Assistant to Beth Lang and Margaret Archinaco. In her role, Kayla:
- Communicates directly with the President and Senior Vice President with tasks that include coordinating complex scheduling, calendar management, and arranging detailed travel plans.
- Assists with daily administrative duties and tasks to ensure that company goals are accomplished and operations run efficiently.
- Proofread documents and assists with presentations, marketing and correspondence.
- Assists the Director of Business Development to prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Stocks and keep inventory of office supplies.
- Acts as a liaison with internal team members on various projects or company events.
Kayla resides in Penn Hills, PA. She loves spending time with her family and friends, traveling, and being outdoors. She is a big animal lover and enjoys her free time with her puppy Kingston, who is a Mini Bernedoodle. Fun Fact: Kayla was a cheerleader at the University of Pittsburgh during her academic career.
Education and Affiliations:
- University of Pittsburgh: Bachelor of Arts in Social Science (2021)
- St. Jude Walk for Cancer (Washington, DC), Volunteer