Client Service Manager
“Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
Nicole joined Gateway in 2015 with extensive previous experience in the private‐wealth sector of financial services. Clients are at the core of what she does. Nicole provides a bridge between clients and the information they need to plan their lives and protect their interests. In her role as Client Service Manager, Nicole:
- Fields client calls, handles ongoing account maintenance, provides product and illustration support, and coordinates compliance issues.
- Review of insurance pricing and creation of proposals.
- Coordination of the underwriting process with clients, life insurance companies, and medical providers.
- Meetings with the client and advisor team to review the options and pricing.
- Completion of the policy issue process and participation in delivery to the client, reviewing the coverage and rationale.
Nicole resides in Bloomfield, Pittsburgh’s East End, with her daughter and their dog. She enjoys practicing yoga, concerts, baking and traveling. Fun facts: Nicole is a dual citizen of the USA and Italy; she lived in New York City for 8 years and worked as a Dietitian. She is also a certified yoga instructor with over 200 hours of training experience.
Education & Affiliations:
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Science in Food & Nutrition,
- M Holdings Securities, Inc., Registered Representative ‐ FINRA Series 7 & 66 securities registrations
- United Way, Volunteer
Check the background of Nicole Cosnotti on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
Nicole is a registered representative of M Holdings Securities, Inc.