“Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t work out, just take another shot” – Unknown
Cameron “Cam” joined the Gateway Financial team in July of 2021. As a Case Manager, he provides assistance to the senior management in all aspects of life insurance proposals and financial modeling for new business prospects. Cameron delivers superior support in life insurance product design and analysis. He effectively communicates with marketers, teammates, and clients throughout the entire new business timeline to ensure the process is both pleasant and efficient for the client. In his role, Cameron:
- Assists the Director of Underwriting in the life insurance underwriting process for new business sales.
- Assists in maintaining workflow management reports for new business cases in progress.
- Performs due diligence on carrier and product selection and aids in the selection of life insurance products for new business placement.
- Generates new business illustrations & quotes for proposed life insurance plans and drafts client proposals & market studies.
- Compares, contrasts and stress-tests illustrations for competitiveness and ability to meet long-term objectives.
- Assists with administration of new business case flow (billing, application preparation, trust & policy documentation into CRMs, delivery requirements, prepare PDP & bind, review final checklists, etc..).
- Performs policy audits for potential clients on existing life insurance portfolios and presents findings to marketer, company COI or client.
- Assists with on-going administration of in force policies (inforce illustrations, premium timing, premium and cash value reporting, subaccount reallocations, policy changes, etc…).
Cameron graduated from the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown with a degree in Finance. He played on the Varsity Baseball team while attending the University. After growing up in the Derry Area, Cameron currently resides in the Pittsburgh area and he enjoys golfing, reading, and traveling. As an avid Pittsburgh and WVU sports fan, Cameron often attends sporting events and follows the success of his teams onscreen. Fun Fact: Cameron was able to play the South Course at Torrey Pines in the summer of 2020 and has the goal of playing all six public courses where the U.S Open has been held.
- University of Pittsburgh, Bachelor of Science in Finance