Client Services Administrator
“You can’t cry about having too much on your plate if your goal was to eat.” – Steve Harvey
Having joined the Gateway Team in January 2024, Carley brings with her a robust background in recruitment, coupled with exceptional communication and organizational skills. Her role is integral to ensuring the transparent and efficient completion of tasks for new business initiatives, contributing significantly to Gateway’s white-glove standards. Carley plays a crucial role in fostering seamless communication and essential support for our internal Marketing and Case Design team. In her role, Carley:
- Assists in maintaining Gateway’s CRM as it relates to pertinent client data and monitors activities with the Case Design team to ensure completion.
- Creates and tracks activities and opportunities for the Case Design team for prospective clients / life insurance policies.
- Collaborates with the Case Design team to uphold accurate client records, ensuring comprehensive documentation of all interactions, communications, and transactions for easy accessibility.
- Provides and fulfills policy owner service requests, such as beneficiary and ownership changes, term conversions, address changes, premium administration, lapse notices, etc., as instructed.
- Assists Case Managers to prepare policy documentation packages for issued policies to memorialize the life insurance acquisition.
- Assists Case Managers to complete final policy checklists to ensure proper future administration of servicing events, as instructed.
Carley resides in Pittsburgh, PA with her cat, Nanners. She enjoys attending concerts, shows, and exploring record shops and breweries throughout Pittsburgh, all while spending quality time with her friends. Carley is an active mentor for Foster Love Project, an organization committed to providing clothing and support for children and foster families. Fun fact: Carley has a passion for cinema, runs a movie club and leads discussions about the films after they are screened.
Education & Affiliations:
- Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Fashion and Merchandising (2014)
- Foster Love Project, Mentor
- Pittsburgh Community Food Bank, Volunteer