Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
Donna joined the Gateway Financial team in 2022 as the Office Administrator. With a penchant for organization, interpersonal abilities, and excellent communication adeptness, Donna plays a key role in efficiently administering Gateway’s day-to-day operations. With over 20 years of experience as a Benefits Administrator and 3 years experience in the Healthcare Industry, Donna ensures that office tasks are completed in a transparent way, which is paramount to the high-level productivity of Gateway. With adaptability being a core skill, Donna collaborates with team members to ensure they are supported in an ever-changing workplace. In her role, Donna:
- Provides direct support to the executive team, including the President, Senior Vice President, and COO.
- Assists the COO with confidential Human Resources related tasks, including but not limited to benefits, compensation, vendor management as well as special projects, as assigned.
- Ensures that the day-to-day operations of the office are managed efficiently.
- Accountable for managing appointments and calendars, drafting and proofreading emails, meeting documentation, and travel arrangements.
- Primary liaison between the executive team and staff, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests.
- Oversees and coordinates various company events, as well as oversees execution of such events.
- Directs, coordinates, and plans essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, and archiving.
Donna resides in Scott Township, PA with her husband, Butch. She enjoys bowling, bunco, watching the Pittsburgh Penguins and spending time with her husband, family, and friends. Fun Fact: Donna took a helicopter to the top of a glacier to drive a dog sled team in Alaska.
Education and Community Involvement:
- Robert Morris, Associates in Business Administration
- Resurrection Parish, Volunteer