Director of Business Development
“Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
Lindsey joined the Gateway Team in September of 2019. With an extensive background in sales, recruitment and marketing combined with excellent communication skills and a partiality for organization, Lindsey has become Gateway’s “go‐to” person for all business development initiatives to cultivate the firm’s joint venture partnerships. Lindsey also manages and tracks that the firm’s communication orders are submitted to M Holdings Securities, Inc. (the broker/dealer) in a timely manner. In her role, Lindsey:
- Maintains existing Joint Venture relationships to ensure the firm remains a preferred resource for UHNW insurance services.
- Oversees strategic planning, logistics coordination and is responsible for researching new prospective partners.
- Collaborates with the case design team to develop comprehensive marketing strategies to identify profitable and viable business opportunities.
- Is accountable for correspondence, document creation and execution of various internal projects for the firm, including website design.
- Supervises an internal relationship map and tracking system which manages opportunities for the marketing and executive team.
- Coordinates travel, communications and presentations, as well as manages notes and marketing materials.
- Manages the firm’s software platform and recommends improvements as needed.
Lindsey resides in Wexford, PA after 14 years in New York City. She enjoys working out, attending social events, traveling, cooking and spending time with her family. Fun fact: Lindsey has performed in over 25 stage and TV/film productions as a professional dancer.
Education & Affiliations:
- Point Park University, Bachelor of Fine Arts (2006)
- Actors’ Equity Association, Actor
- Pine Richland Youth Center, Volunteer
- Amber Woods Nursing Home, Volunteer